Comment on page
How to participate in an IDO
The easiest and quickest way to know about upcoming IDOs on KingdomStarter is our social media handles. All of the exciting IDOs will be shared on Twitter and Telegram channels. Therefore, make sure to follow them and engage.
To dig more about upcoming projects for possible IDOs, keep your eyes wide open for the “Upcoming” section of the KingdomStarter Launchpad. You will find everything from project details, IDO time, pool size to network and vesting details.
- Staking deadline: 9AM UTC of the previous IDO day
- We will snapshot 24 hours before the IDO starts
Step 2: Switch your wallet to a suitable network.
Once the IDO is open, you can find the IDO project in the opening pools. Switch your wallet network to the network of the IDO project. We suggest using Metamask or wallets that generate the same address across different networks, as the address that you use for staking and buying has to be the same.
Step 3: Check your allocation
According to the tier system, we will set a range of funds (Min-Max range) needed to commit for each tier. If you’re whitelisted for a Pool of the IDO project. The “Commit Fund” button will be enabled and you will see the range of funds that needs to be committed to the pool.
Step 4: Commit your fund
You can start to commit the accepted cryptocurrency to buy the IDO tokens before the indicated deadline by:
- Enter the number of funds you want to invest
- Clicking on “Commit"
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet
=> Your fund will be committed into the pool and allocation will be switched to “Committed” status.
Step 5: Claim the remaining fund
When the token sale ends, the system will recalculate based on the tier system. And now you can see your allocation corresponding with the fund you have committed and the amount of the fund change that needs to be claimed. Click “Claim remaining fund” to get the leftover amount of your funds.
Unsold tokens from IDO Phase 1 will move to Phase 2. This phase will be open for everyone, no whitelist, no staking.
Allocation: Depends on how many tokens are left and depends on each IDO. Allocation will be announced before Phase 2 starts.
- If tokens at Phase 1 have sold out, there will be no Phase 2.
- This phase is for all users, no need to stake KDG
- We applied the first come, first served rule. => For example, there are $3,000 tokens left after phase 1 and for phase 2 the allocation range for each slot will be $10-$30. The fastest 100-300 users that committed their funds will be able to participate and buy tokens in phase 2.
Step to join: It will be the same as phase 1: Find the pool -> Commit your fund -> Claim remaining.
- If you joined an IDO in model 1 => Claim or refund tokens in batches based on the token price decided by KBC.
- If you joined an IDO in model 2 => Claim or refund within 2 hours from TGE.