KingdomSarter has 5 tiers in total with different pool weights an benefits. These pool weights will decide how much allocation (Min-max range) you will have in an IDO.
IDO token distribution for users will depend on the token price and the development of the project during the token vesting period. The Business Council of KDG (KBC) will evaluate and make the decision to ensure that user's funds will be put at no risk. We will only release the project's funds in batches based on their token vesting schedule.
💡Example: You joined $1,000 in a model 1 IDO with the vesting period as “30% at TGE then linear vesting in 2 months”.
- Within 24 hours, the token price is above the IDO price => Claim token, no refund
- Within 24 hours, the token price is below the IDO price => KBC will discuss with the aim of protecting user's benefits to make the final decision for investors to refund or claim.
+ If claim => You get 30% of IDO tokens
+ If refund => You will get 30% equivalent with $300 of your funds back
🔹At 2nd claiming tranche: KBC will discuss with the aim of not putting your fund at any risk to make the final decision for investors to refund or claim.
+ If claim => You get 35% of IDO tokens
+ If refund => You will get 35% equivalent with $350 of your funds back
🔹At 3rd claiming tranche: The same as 2nd claiming tranche.
⚠️Note: These price rules will completely protect our users and their funds. Therefore, for model 1 we will launch IDO without the 2-hour refundable mechanism.
IDO token distribution for users based on the project's token vesting schedule. However, at TGE, users can have the right to claim or refund all their investments within 2 hours.
With the 2-hour refundable mechanism, investors will be able to refund 100% of their funds back and gain no risk when joining IDOs on KingdomStarter.
Notes: After 2 hours, if investors did not refund, we will send 100% of the raised funds to the project when the KBC has no other comments and there is no problem related to the listing process of the project.
About the 2-hour refundable mechanism:
- The refund function will be applied for all IDOs and for Guaranteed, Community, KOLs and MVKB rounds on KingdomStarter (except Private sale).
- Users only can get a refund within 2 hours after the first claiming time.
- If claiming time is not scheduled, the refund button will not be displayed for users to choose.
- If you choose to REFUND - all your investments will be back in your wallet.
- If you claim at TGE - you no longer can refund the rest.
- Refund action will charge no fee. Users only need to pay the blockchain fee when they try to get a refund.