Connect Your Wallet
You've made a wallet and gotten your BEP20 tokens, now you just need to connect your wallet with our KingdomStarter platform.
Check out the steps below for how to connect each of our recommended wallets to KingdomStarter.
To connect to Trust Wallet follow the steps below. Note that Android and iOS devices do not use the same steps!
1. Open Trust Wallet and tap the DApps button at the bottom of the screen.
2. You'll see a DApp browser page open. Under the "BSC" chain, copy this link "https://kingdomstarter.io/" into the search field and start the search.
3. KingdomStarter's website will open. In the top right corner, you'll see the Connect button. Tap it.
SafePal is available as both a software and hardware wallet. The wallet is easy to install and create and comes ready to support BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) right away.
1. Tap the 4 squares icon button on the bottom of the main screen.
2. You'll see a DApp browser page open. Under "BSC" chain, copy this link "https://kingdomstarter.io/" into the search field and start the search.
3. A window will open saying that you will be opening a third-party DApp. Tap Confirm and you'll be taken to KingdomStarter's website connected to your wallet.
To connect MetaMask to KingdomStarter follow the steps below.
1. Open MetaMask and tap on the burger icon in the top-left.
2. Tap Settings in the menu.
3. In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
4. Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
5. On the page that opens, type in the following details:
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain RPC Url: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org Chain ID: 56 Symbol: BNB Block Explorer URL: http://bscscan.com
6. Once you've confirmed entry of the new network, go back to the burger menu and tap Browser.
8. Your wallet will ask you to connect. Tap Connect to connect to KingdomStarter.
1. Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default, it will show "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
2. A window will open. Type in the details below.
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org
Chain ID: 56
Currency Symbol (optional): BNB
Block Explorer URL (optional): http://bscscan.com
6. Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. Binance Smart Chain will now be one of your network options.
8. A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click MetaMask
Remember - NEVER, under any situation, should you ever give someone your private key or recovery phrases.